2 cups canned chicken
1 cup salsa
1/2 cup cream cheese
1/2 4 oz. can diced green chiles
1 cup sour cream
1 tomato, diced
1/2 green pepper, chopped (I had a leftover red pepper, so I used that also)
2 cups shredded cheddar/jack cheese
1 cup crushed tortilla chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare an 8″ x 8″ square or round dish.
2. Heat chicken in a saute pan, add salsa and cream cheese and heat through until cream cheese is melted.
3. Add green chiles and heat through.
4. Layer ingredients in your prepared dish as follows:
Crushed tortilla chips
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.