How was your Tuesday? This week is well underway and I’m counting down the hours to this weekend!
On Tonight’s Plate…another original creation…
1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
1 envelope taco seasoning
Shredded Cheese, Mexican variety
8 inch flour tortillas
diced green and/or red pepper
sour cream, salsa, green onions
1. Brown and drain ground beef
2. Add taco seasoning according to package directions
3. Stir in some cheese and a few onions and peppers
4. Line baking sheet with foil (to make clean up easy) and spray with cooking spray
5. Start layering with tortillas, then meat mixture, then cheese
6. Repeat layers, finishing with a tortilla
7. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 10 – 15 minutes until edges are golden brown and crispy
8. Top with more cheese, onions, peppers and tomatoes
9. Serve with sour cream, salsa, green onions, whatever makes you happy!
This is another recipe I can’t wait to make when The Kid gets home next week. He loves Mexican dishes and I know this one will be tops on his list!
Until next time…