I cooked Easy Beef Enchiladas for my family tonight…
1 lb. ground beef
Red Pepper, diced
1 can chopped Green Chilies, drained
1 can Enchilada Sauce
Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Brown and drain ground beef.
3. Add 1/4 can enchilada sauce, diced peppers, diced onions and chopped chilies to meat.
4. Toss in a handful of the Pepper Jack cheese and stir until melted.
5. In a large glass baking dish, pour enough enchilada sauce to coat the bottom.
6. Divide meat mixture and spoon into each tortilla wrapping tightly. Place seam side down in the baking dish.
7. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over the top and sprinkle the rest of the cheese all over.
8. Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
OH MY GOSH!! These are soooooo unbelievable!
Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!