I’m still on a smoked sausage kick, much to The Hubs and The Kid’s dismay. I bet they’re getting tired of sausage! Anyway…here’s tonight’s recipe…
1 lb. smoked sausage (I get skinless), sliced into small pieces
2 ½ lbs. red skin potatoes, scrubbed and cut into large chunks
10 ounce can green beans, drained well
1 large onion, diced
1 green pepper, chopped
½ cup Italian Dressing
Pinch Kosher salt
Pinch black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a very large baking dish with non-stick cooking spray
2. In a large bowl, combine sausage, potatoes, and vegetables
3. Pour in dressing
4. Season with salt and pepper
5. Toss to combine ingredients
6. Pour mixture into greased baking dish and cover tightly with aluminum foil
7. Bake for 30 minutes
8. Remove from oven, remove foil and gently stir
9. Return to oven, uncovered
10. Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees and bake for an additional 35 – 45 minutes until potatoes have browned a bit
11. Remove from oven, stir a bit more and serve!
I really like the combination of meat and potatoes. This recipe made quite a bit and I’m sure we’ll be eating on it a couple more days.
Pingback: Friday Favorites… | all because two people Fell in love...